Our white porcelain bisque match strikes are a perfect mix of form and function, featuring a frictional base that ignites strike-anywhere matches. A tabletop sculpture that's fab next to a fireplace. You probably woke up today not realizing you needed a matchstrike, but guess what—you do. Also the perfect gift for a hostess who has everything.
Each prototype starts its journey starts in our Soho studio, where Jonathan and his team design and hand-sculpt the original model in clay, then send to our workshop in Peru where skilled artisans produce each piece in high-fired stoneware. Matches not included.
Jonathan Adler I-Scream
- 7.62 cm W, 8.89 cm D, 12.70 cm H
- Cone: 3.81 cm Diameter
- White high-fired porcelain
- Frictional base that ignites strike-anywhere matches
- Strike-anywhere matches not included
- Hand wash with baking soda or a mild soap, or buff marks with a melamine sponge